Please make sure you meet the system requirements before installing CatchEye 3D:
- 64-bit Windows 10
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, or better
- Memory: 2GB RAM or more
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.3
- Intel RealSense 3D camera (see here for a list of currently supported 3D cameras)
To install CatchEye 3D, follow these steps:
- Download the CatchEye 3D installation package from http://www.catch-eye.com/download3d/
Double-click on the executable file to install. If you get a prompt similar to the following, click "Yes" or "More info", "Run Anyway" to continue:
- Follow the installer until the end.
- After installation, CatchEye 3D will be available in the Windows Start menu. In the CatchEye application, you may test and adjust the CatchEye features.
- To use CatchEye in a video call, select the "CatchEye" camera from the list of available cameras in your video call application. See here for detailed guides on some of the most popular applications like Skype.
- If any video chat programs or browsers were open during installation, please restart them completely to make sure the CatchEye camera is picked up correctly. If in doubt, restart your computer.