Before installation, please make sure you meet the system requirements:
- 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10
- 4th generation Intel Core processor or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.3
Cameraany external or built-in webcam, see here for more details.
To install CatchEye Lite, follow these steps:
- Follow the installer until the end.
- After installation, CatchEye Lite will be available in the Windows Start menu. In the CatchEye application, you may test and adjust the CatchEye features.
- To use CatchEye in a video call, select the "CatchEye" camera from the list of available cameras in your video call application. See here for detailed guides on some of the most popular applications like Skype.
- If any video chat programs or browsers were open during installation, please restart them completely to make sure the CatchEye camera is picked up correctly. If in doubt, restart your computer.