When CatchEye 3D is not working properly, the first thing to find out is if its a camera error or an error in the CatchEye application. (For CatchEye Lite, please contact us directly).
First, make sure that your PC meets the requirements:
- 64-bit Windows 10
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, or better
- Memory: 2GB RAM or more
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.3
- USB3 port
If this is OK, use the following test to see if the 3D camera is working properly:
- Download and run the attached test application.
Verify that you can see a camera named "Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera (without RGB, Depth or Virtual Driver) when clicking Device in the menu.
Select it and verify that you can see the "Depth" menu entry. Click it and select one of the resolutions:
Click "Start" on the right side of the application. Make sure you can see a black-and-white depth image.
What to do now
- If you can see the depth image in step 4, it means the camera is working properly and there is an issue with CatchEye.
Please contact us with the logs and system information, for example by email.
- If you cannot see the depth image in step 4, it means there is a problem with the camera. Please contact the support of the camera vendor in this case.